Splash at Christopher’s
Come and have a family swim in our warm hydrotherapy pool! Featuring optional light shows, music and inflatable swimming accessories to enjoy. This is an independent swim supported by our volunteer dry siders.All families supported by Christopher’s are able to book a swim session in the pool by contacting us. Sessions are 10am – 12noon or 1pm – 4pm. Please specify which session you would like when you email.You will potentially be sharing the pool with another family for that session (maximum amount of people in the pool is 10, only one hoisted child per session can use the pool).
BookingA session can be booked from the 1st day of the month that precedes it. For example sessions in December will be available to book from the 1st November onwards, and sessions in March can be booked from the 1st February onwards. We cannot accept booking requests before these dates. Please be aware that due to high demand only one booking per month is permitted.Terms and conditions
- If for any reason you need to cancel your session please ring Christopher’s as soon as possible as we have a long waiting list.
- We regret we can can no longer provide towels, so please remember to bring your own.
- Please remember that everyone in the family needs to shower before going in to the swimming pool.
- If you would like to make any bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our therapy pool is kept at a much higher temperature than most pools as part of our infection control procedures. It is not safe to be in the water (which is set at 35 degrees or above) if you are, or think you are pregnant.