Splash at Shooting Star House
Come and have a family swim in our warm hydrotherapy pool! Featuring optional light shows, music and inflatable swimming accessories to enjoy. This is an independent swim supported by our volunteer dry siders. All families supported by Shooting Star House are able to book a swim session in the pool by contacting us.
Please be aware that due to high demand only one booking per month is permitted.
Sessions are 10am – 12 noon or 1pm – 3pm. Please state which session you would like when you email to book.
Terms and conditions
- If for any reason you need to cancel your session please ring Shooting Star House as soon as possible as we have a long waiting list.
- We regret we can can no longer provide towels, so please bring your own.
- Please remember that everyone in the family needs to shower before going in to the swimming pool.
- If you would like to make any bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our therapy pool is kept at a much higher temperature than most pools as part of our infection control proceedures. It is not safe to be in the water (which is set at 35 degrees or above) if you are, or think you are, pregnant.
If you are booking for another family who is known to us, please make sure they are booked in separately.