Our Bereavement information sheets can help answer questions and support you with some of the challenges that may arise.
- Grief of the newly bereaved
- When your baby dies
- When your only child dies
- When your grandchild dies
- Death of a stepchild
- Sibling grief in Children
- Sibling grief in young adults
If a bereaved parent or sibling requires more in-depth support then one of our therapists or counsellors can provide time and space to talk about and explore difficult feelings. This maybe counselling sessions for adults, or creative therapy sessions for children.