Learn new skills, make new friends and have fun helping with the day-to-day running of the shop as a volunteer retail assistant.
Location: Battersea: Northcote Road, SW11 6RD
Time: Any day Monday to Saturday, 10am–2pm and 2pm–6pm and Sundays 10am–1pm and 1pm–4pm
Starting date: ASAP
Duties and key responsibilities
- Processing and pricing donations
- Making customers feel welcome
- Operating the till
- Assisting with displays
- Steaming and displaying clothes
Essential skills and experience
- Customer focused
- Ability to get on with people and work in a team
- Energetic and proactive
- A good dose of common sense
- Working in the shops can be great fun and is a good way to make friends!