Learn new skills, make new friends and have fun helping with the day-to-day running of the shop. As one of our Cobham retail assistants, you’ll be helping make our new shop a success.
Location: High Street, Cobham KT11 3EE
Time: Any day Tuesday to Saturday, 10am – 1pm or 1pm – 4pm
Starting date: ASAP
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Processing and pricing donations
- Making customers feel welcome
- Operating the till
- Assisting with displays
- Steaming and displaying clothes
Essential skills and experience:
- Customer focused
- Ability to get on with people and work in a team
- Energetic and proactive
- A good dose of common sense
- Volunteering in the shops can be great fun and is a good way to make friends!