This role will help generate income for Shooting Star Children’s Hospices by selling donations on eBay. You will carry out research into what items sell well on eBay to ensure we get the best possible price for donated goods. The role requires self motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility and attention to detail. No two days are the same! You will have the opportunity to learn all about online trading, customer service support and charity fundraising.
Location: Lansbury Business Estate, Lower Guildford Road, Knaphill, Woking GU21 2EP
Time: Any day Monday to Friday, 4 hours or more between 9.30am and 4.30pm
Duties and key responsibilities
- Making decisions regarding what items are suitable for sale on eBay.
- Preparing items for sale – checking for damage, working condition etc.
- Taking good quality photographs of the items to be sold.
- Using a template to write detailed and accurate descriptions of the items for sale
- Packing and dispatching items once they have sold.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Computer literate
- Experience of selling on eBay is desirable but not essential. Training can be given
- Attention to detail is important to ensure listings are consistent and professional
- Hours for this role are flexible between 9.30am -4.30pm Monday to Friday. 4 + hours in the office each week is desirable
- Having use of a car is desirable due to the location.