One million 5p challenge
Join our one million 5p challenge – it’s simple and easy to do and will help us raise an incredible amount of money.
With the help of your spare five pence pieces we are hoping to raise £50,000 – that’s 1 million 5p’s – which will goes towards caring for children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families.
Here’s how it works
- Recycle it: The next time you finish a bottle of water don’t just throw it away, think green, think Shooting Star Children’s Hospices!
- Tear it: Tear off the existing label and contact us for a special challenge label. Once you’ve got it, peel off the strips and stick it to your bottle.
- Save it: What do you do with those fiddly five pence pieces which burn a hole in your pocket or purse? Put them to good use and collect them in your new recycled Shooting Star Children’s Hospices bottle.
- Peel it: Once your bottle is full, peel off the label and follow the instructions inside.
- Gift Aid: it If you are a UK tax payer please make sure you Gift Aid your donation. It means Shooting Star Children’s Hospices can increase your gift by an extra 25% at no extra cost to you.
To help us reach this target, simply use a recycled bottle, fill in the form below to get your special label and start collecting!