South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge
Registration details for 2021 will be launched soon.
Join us for this new and exciting Challenge in 2021 and trek across England’s South West Peninsular. The full 100km South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge route starts at Minehead in Somerset, on the south bank of the Bristol Channel. You then journey cross country to the seaside at Dawlish in Devon, passing through the stunning scenery of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley.
This is a demanding challenge, but so rewarding! You will receive full support along the way with covered rest and refreshment stops and a huge welcome and celebration at the finish fine after an amazing adventure.
50km and 25k routes are also available, so this challenge really does have something for everyone.
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or quarter challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- All meals/ food included
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end!
- Walk at your pace – 24 hours+
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- 2 day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s your challenge – your way!