We are so grateful to everyone who has asked how they can support us during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you.
We’ve listed some of the ways you can support us from home during this time – whether you’re an individual wanting to fundraise for us or a company wanting to donate, there’s a virtual fundraising idea for everyone:
- Donate or set up a regular gift
- Ask your workforce to donate their daily commute or morning coffee to us if they’re currently working at home
- Host a virtual quiz (download the quiz questions for our Shooting Star Quiz)
- Organise a virtual event with friends or colleagues – if you book your virtual event through this link we’ll receive 22.5% in commission!
- Follow in the footsteps of Ben, Josh, Alice, Robert, Amanda and many more by shaving, cutting or dying your hair!
- Set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook in lieu of gifts
- Get active by signing up to our Make Every Mile Count virtual challenge
- If you work at a solicitors, your company could donate unclaimed client funds to us
- Hold an online raffle – simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
- Set up an online tribute fund in memory of a loved one
- Fundraise while you shop without paying a penny extra, via one of the many online shopping platforms that support us
- Use our free online will writing service – there’s of course no obligation to leave us a gift in your will, but we hope that you would consider it
Thank you for continuing to help us make every moment count during this challenging time. We are a lifeline to so many families, so we truly appreciate your support.