Isle of Wight Challenge
Originally scheduled for 2/3 May 2020
Great challenges need great settings – walk, jog or run the island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first installment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Isle of Wight Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, jog it, or run it
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Choose the right fundraising level for you
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising; Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising; Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising. Use the discount code SPRINGCHARITY to save 20% on your registration fee.
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising; Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising; Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising. Use the discount code SPRINGMIXED to save 10% on your registration fee.
Self-Funding – pay the full cost of the event and raise whatever you can for Shooting Star Children’s Hospices.
Full Challenge – £198; Half Challenge – £129; Quarter Challenge – £79. Use the discount code SPRINGSELF to save 5% on your registration fee.
Find out more about the Isle of Wight Challenge route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at: