Get in the Christmas spirit with our walk over the O2! The perfect event for friends, family or colleagues to have a unique kick off to the festive season and celebrate the end of the year, whilst challenging their fear of heights, with the reward of a beautiful view of some of London’s most iconic sites.
This unique 90-minute 02 roof walk experience will see you make an unforgettable journey across the world-famous roof, with stars twinkling above, the seasonal city lights shining around you and a spectacular multi-coloured light experience showing you the way.
All participants will receive a complimentary Santa hat or reindeer antlers , plus a t-shirt! We can’t have you going up there and not looking your #TeamShootingStar best for the obligatory team photo at the summit!
Please note, space is limited to just 15 so don’t delay in booking your place.
Get 50% off your registration with code SSCHCHRISTMAS when you sign up before December 4th!
Before you book, please make sure that you and anyone included in your booking meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum height: 1.2m
- Maximum weight: not weigh more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- U18’s Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adult climbers for every climber aged 8 to 17.
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate without refund.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Get in touch ASAP so we can get in touch with customer services if you need a visual interpreter, BSL translator or sign interpreter.
- Accessible toilet block under the cinema escalators at the Avenue. Bars and toilets also have accessible toilets and lifts.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all venues and water bowls are available
- Disabled parking for blue badge holders is available and can be booked online or by calling 020 8463 6718
- Use of flashing lights at the O2 has not yet been confirmed, but it is a risk from surrounding areas