The volunteer noticeboard is designed to keep our volunteers up-to-date with all the useful information and resources they may need. Please let Melanie know if you have a suggestion of what should go on the noticeboard.
Latest FOSSC events
Find out what events our Friends of Shooting Star Children’s Hospices groups have coming up.
All our Friends groups are always on the look out for new members. If you are interested in joining a group please let Taryn or Melanie know on 01932 823100 and we will put you in touch with the appropriate group.
Key dates for your diary
The next Volunteer Forum will be held on Monday, 4 February.
The annual Thank You event for Volunteers will be held on Sunday, 10 March at Silvermere Golf Club.
Please contact Taryn Davidson at email@example.com or on 01932 823100 if you are able to help with any of the requests below.
Does anyone know a good Children’s Entertainer who might be willing to host an Easter Party at Christopher’s free of charge? Following the success of the Christmas Party, we are hoping to hold more parties at Christopher’s hospice for all families but our budget is very limited.
Saturday 23 March The Stadium Challenge, Twickenham Stadium, TW2 7BA, approx. 8.30am to 3pm Task: Registration, and Marshals
Sunday 24 March London Landmarks Half Marathon, Central London exact location tba 9am to 1.30pm Task: Cheering on our runners.
Download copies of all the essential documents for volunteers:
- Shooting Star Children’s Hospices Privacy Notice for Staff and Volunteers – find out how and why we use the data you provide us with
- Shooting Star Children’s Hospices volunteer agreement – Find out what we expect from you and what you can expect from us.
- Shooting Star Children’s Hospices volunteer policy
- List of Shooting Star Children’s Hospices policies
- List of Volunteer Forum Members
- Shooting Star Children’s Hospices range of merchandise