Subscribe to our monthly eNews to learn more about our care, upcoming events and the work of our amazing supporters
eBay Packer and Dispatcher volunteer
This is a vital within our online sales team. This role will help us make sure our online customers receive their purchases quickly and in a well packaged condition. You will be packaging items that have been sold in our eBay store. The role requires self-motivation, enthusiasm and attention to detail. No two days are the same! You will have the opportunity to learn all about online trading, customer service support and charity fundraising.
Duties and key responsibilities
- Packing and dispatching items once they have sold.
- Making sure that the appropriate packaging is used so that items are packaged securely.
- Labelling the items with the correct name, address and postage.
Essential Skills and experience
- Computer literate.
- Good attention for detail and like to work in a methodical way.
- Having use of a car is desirable due to the location.