Learn new skills, make new friends and have fun helping with the day-to-day running of the shop.
Location: Weybridge, Queen’s Road KT13 9UN
Time: Tuesday to Saturday’s 4 hour shifts am or pm
Starting date: ASAP
Duties and key responsibilities
- Processing and pricing donations
- Making customers feel welcome
- Operating the till
- Assisting with displays
- Steaming and displaying clothes
Essential skills and experience
- Customer focused
- Ability to get on with people and work in a team
- Energetic and proactive
- A good dose of common sense
- Working in the shops can be great fun and is a good way to make friends!
- Please note we have introduced COVID safe measures to try and ensure the safety of our customers, staff and volunteers. These include screens at our tills, hand sanitiser at the entrance, a limit on the number of people in the shops.