Jurassic Coast Challenge
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it’s up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it’s past Portland Bill, past nature reserves and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You’ll get full support and great hospitality all the way – leaving you to focus on this epic Challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!