A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime! Take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends or colleagues, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime – there’s a London Winter Walk for you! Join as an Individual or as a team, and raise funds for Shooting Star Children’s Hospices along the way.
As Shooting Star Children’s Hospices are an official partner on this event, you get a 50% discount on the ‘Full Sponsorship’ registration fee when signing up to support us.
Choose your distance
- The Full Marathon – 42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
- The Half Marathon – 21km East or West loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- The 10K Challenge – 10km the Thames loop, start & finish at the Oval Cricket Ground
Choose the right London Winter Walk fundraising level for you
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! ** As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 50% off the standard reg fee below **
- Full marathon: Reg fee £30 £15/ fundraising target £300
- Half marathon: Reg fee £20 £10/ fundraising target £225
- 10K Challenge: Reg fee £10 £5/ fundraising target £150
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full marathon: Reg fee £50 / fundraising target £150
- Half marathon: Reg fee £40 / fundraising target £120
- 10K Challenge: Reg fee £25 / fundraising target £75
Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full marathon: £99
- Half marathon: £75
- 10K Challenge: £49