Peak District Challenge
Registration details for 2021 will be launched soon.
This challenge is set to welcome up to 3,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We’ll have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend.
The full 100km challenge takes a tough and varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, with 50km & 25km challenge options also available, really is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2020!
• Join as Individual or Team
• 100km Full Challenge
• Half or 1/4 Challenge options
• Rest stops – free food & drink
• ALL meals/ food included!
• Medics, massage, and pace walkers
• Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
• Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
• Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
• 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
• Camping options available
• Pre-event training support + app
• It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!