Peak District Challenge
- This event has passed.
This new event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services – and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is a challenge not to be missed.
Choose from 100km full route, 50km route, or 25k route
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising; Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising; Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising; Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising; Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self-Funding – pay the full cost of the event and raise whatever you can for Shooting Star Children’s Hospices.
Full Challenge – £198; Half Challenge – £129; Quarter Challenge – £79